Here are some recent questions you can find on Peter’s LinkedIn Profile. His first degree contacts get these in email (sometimes) – but you can find them just by going to his Profile and then looking for this box on the right column:
Here are some questions he’s asked recently – check them out… the answers are awesome:
- Is your answering machine message driving people away? (11 answers so far)
- LinkedIn connections: Quantity vs. Quality? This old debate has been had many times. I want to gauge my network on where they are at. (21 answers)
- Are you using Facebook as a job search tool? (22 answers)
- Two questions: What should a job seeker never read/watch during a job search? What one thing should a job seeker read/watch regularly during a job search? (14 answers)
- Do you have advice for 99ers? (15 answers)
- What’s a great gift for a college graduate (getting ready for a job search)? ( 35 answers)
- Does a person’s email service provider say anything about them? (34 answers)
There’s more where that came from – go to his Profile, then click on that See all Q&A link from the box above.
Are you using LinkedIn Answers? You should!