Career Resumes has been a sponsor of the Experts Connections webinars for a long time. This week, Wednesday, I’m doing a 90 minute presentation called LinkedIn For Executives – Beyond The Basics. Here’s part of the description:
In this presentation, we will briefly review the basics and then focus on advanced techniques using LinkedIn. These techniques can set you apart and help you optimize your time, and your marketing efforts, on LinkedIn.
In this 90 minute session you will learn:
- How to tweak our Profile to increase the odds of being found.
- How to find key contacts using multiple techniques.
- The best way to communicate with those with whom you are not connected…without paying for the upgrade.
- What to include in your communications to increase odds of getting read and increase your perceived value.
- To maximize the value of LinkedIn Groups.
- How to regularly promote “your brand” in a non-offensive way.
- How to use LinkedIn Answers to build your network and nurture individual relationships.
Feel free to join us – there is a charge but I’m working on the agenda to deliver for you! Join us Wednesday or get the recording later, if you can’t be on the live webinar.
Also, I noticed that Barbara Safani did a presentation called “SHOW ME THE MONEY – Executive Compensation Negotiation In Today’s Marketplace.” You can order the digital recording by calling 800-241-5642.