Job Search Checklist
Have you seen the Job Search Checklist from Career Resumes? It’s really good – just print it out and you’ll have a list of 9 things to do in your job search. Here they are, but go to the Job Search Checklist page, check out the descriptions, and print out the page:
- Sharpen your job search skills.
- Identify potential companies that interest you.
- Find out who’s hiring.
- Know what they’re looking for.
- Highlight your strengths.
- Revise your resume to match the job.
- This is your first impression so do it right.
- Step ahead of the competition.
- Follow up!
Make sure your resume is aligned with these (many points apply to your resume). And, as it says on the bottom of that page, “does your resume work for you or against you?” If you aren’t getting the results you think you should get with your resume, get a free resume critique and resume price quote.
Leave a Comment