Want to be more productive in 2022? Do you need to strike a better work-life alignment?
Here are some great ways to do just that from industry experts and professionals. Which ones are you going to try?
- Set a timer for your work time
- Take a break every hour, and spend 15 minutes on something that’s not work-related
- Put your phone away when you’re working – it’ll help you focus
- Plan out what you want to accomplish each day before starting work
- Get enough sleep at night so that you can be productive during the day!
- Use apps like “Forest” or “Time Out” to give yourself breaks throughout the day if necessary
- Start the day with a morning routine
- Create a weekly schedule
- Take time for yourself every day, even if it’s just 10 minutes
- Set work hours and stick to them
- Find ways to make your job more enjoyable
- Make sure you have at least one day off per week where you don’t check email or work-related social media accounts
- Get up early in the morning and take some time before starting your day to read, meditate, or exercise – this will help improve mental clarity and physical health throughout the rest of the day
- Set aside some “me” time each night before bedtime – this can include taking a bath, reading an inspirational book while drinking tea, or even doing some light yoga stretches
Need more job search advice?
For more insights and a community of like-minded professionals join our LinkedIn group Resume Help and Advice for Professionals and Executives